As my husband doesn't typically do much more than comb it, the question begged to be asked. "So L, did your daddy let you have some mousse for your hair?" She nodded vigorously. Mousse is usually what I use in her hair because its so curly. T piped up. "She got into your hair stuff and she used some of your hairspray." Okay. Not the end of the world. So she thought it would be fun to play beauty parlor. No biggie.
After what seemed like a police interrogation with L, I determined that she had hauled a kitchen chair into the bathroom to stand on (which I made sure to reiterate, more than once, the danger of getting up on something that could tip over and she could 'go boom' without an adult really close by) and had gotten the product she wanted out.
And then came the best part: not only had she 'used some of my hairspray' she had used the ENTIRE can. Just for her. Sheesh!
I should really just be flattered, right?
Oh Beck, I got a good chuckle out of this!! I love reading your posts - they're hilarious. Sounds like you got yourself a little spitfire there!! lol
ReplyDelete